BessWeb

The life of Bess.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Bess goes to Hawaii

The Purkeys were in Maui for a week in the beginning of September along with my parents, my sister and her husband. I had been to Maui a 3 times before with my parents and sister, but it was a first for the others. The temperature and humidity apparently sat well with Bess as she slept for 8 to 9 hours a night just about every night. As usual she was happy as a clam most of the time, garnering many comments from family and strangers alike as to what a happy baby she is. I am sure she will pay us back as a teenager :) All in all, we had a wonderful time snorkeling, eating, watching sunsets, driving to small towns, shopping and just lazing in the sun. More pics to come soon as soon as I get the pics from my sis and parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home